From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] New to Gentoo! Installing Again!
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:48:39
1 Hello Stanke,
2
3 I have a problem, I CAN NOT access email as I am using Links to
4 connect to the net! IS there any way of seeing whats on the drive
5 through windows?
6
7 Ok this is insane for a install :-) I know its not simple but how
8 hard can it be?
9
10 Sincerely,
11 Christopher <-- Grathic user face looks better more and more FOR
12 installs. Any how I want to heave this thing up and running soon but
13 I don't see that happening
14