From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Load NTLDR from GRUB?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:58:28
1 Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> posted
2 200710281013.25383.prh@××××××××××.uk, excerpted below, on Sun, 28 Oct
3 2007 10:13:25 +0000:
4
5 > Oh, I forgot to add: welcome to my kill file, where you are in very
6 > select company.
7
8 <shrug>
9
10 I make it a point not to post unless I believe it likely someone out
11 there will find my post useful, and would rather you /not/ read them if
12 you find them consistently without merit or use. As that would appear to
13 be the case, by all means, killfile me with my blessings! =8^)
14
15 Meanwhile, if and when you find it worthwhile reading my posts once
16 again, I expect I'll still be here, posting as always for those that /do/
17 find them useful.
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list