From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] X locks up
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:05:58
1 On Freitag, 6. April 2007, Michael George wrote:
2 > I have been having trouble with my system. For some reason, I've only
3 > noticed it recently, but nothing has been updated on the system.
4
5 try removing the card and put it in its slot again
6
7 try a different PSU
8
9 check your board for 'strange' caps.
12 > Anyone have any clue as to what is going on here? Is there a way I can
13 > release the hold on my keyboard and/or display so that I can just get to
14 > the console so that I can reissue "startx"?
15
16 yes, that way is known as 'sysrq keys'. Please
17 read /usr/src/linux/Documentation/sysrq.txt
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list