From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Okular crashes opening every PDF
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:00:06
1 "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
2 48B4151A.9050906@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Tue, 26 Aug 2008
3 10:37:14 -0400:
4
5 > Yeah, I've run it. but maybe I didn't get everything re-linked. I may
6 > just call it a day and avoid touching anything else.
7
8 You may need to reboot, too. While Linux isn't as touchy here as MS was
9 (from what I recall of it), it does occasionally seem to get old
10 libraries stuck in memory that don't get reset until a reboot.
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman