From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Forums?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:39:10
On Saturday 27 November 2004 1:05 pm, Lance Albertson wrote:
> Well techinically speaking, no one but devs can join that channel. Best > to have one of the devs ping an infra dev. We usually lurk on numerous > channels. I even have a highlight for infra so I know when something is > going on.
Good point. I'll be glad to check on infra status as well, if someone just pings me in the #gentoo-amd64 channel. But sending an email to the mailing list is kinda useless. By the time anyone answers, the problem is likely to be solved. :-) -- Jason Huebel Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter GPG Public Key: "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)