From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Forums?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:39:10
1 On Saturday 27 November 2004 1:05 pm, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Well techinically speaking, no one but devs can join that channel. Best
3 > to have one of the devs ping an infra dev. We usually lurk on numerous
4 > channels. I even have a highlight for infra so I know when something is
5 > going on.
6
7 Good point. I'll be glad to check on infra status as well, if someone just
8 pings me in the #gentoo-amd64 channel. But sending an email to the mailing
9 list is kinda useless. By the time anyone answers, the problem is likely to
10 be solved. :-)
13 Jason Huebel
14 Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead
15 Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter
16
17 GPG Public Key:
18 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230
19
20 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
21 Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)