From: Chris Forsyth <chris.forsyth@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] no IPv6 routers present problem
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:32:41
1 Are you running IPv6 on your network? Are you trying to use this server
2 as a router? Are you trying to install or remove IPv6?
3
4 Chris
5
6 Phuoc Diec wrote:
7 > Hello,
8 >
9 > I recently installed Gentoo amd64 2006.0 on my Dell's PowerEdge 1950
10 > server. The server configuration:
11 >
12 > Dual Xeon 3.0 Gh
13 > 4 GB RAM
14 > 2 x Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
15 >
16 > I got an error "no IPv6 routers present problem". I checked log
17 > 'messages' and 'dmegs', the driver for the network cards loaded OK.
18 >
19 > Can anyone help me solve this problem?
20 >
21 > Thank you,
22 >
23 > Phuoc Diec.