From: John Rett <johnarett@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] detached task bar in kde
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:03:26
1 This has nothing to do with amd64. Ask gentoo-desktop.
2
3 JR
4
5 On 3/23/10 12:06 PM, Paul Stear wrote:
6 > Hi,
7 > I don't know how I have done this but I have managed to detach the task bar
8 > from the part of the panel that pops up when you put the mouse towards the
9 > bottom of the screen.
10 > I have tried everything I can think of to get it attached to the panel so it
11 > pops up as well.
12 > It maybe that I need to activate the default settings but I can't find where to
13 > do this.
14 > Has anybody got any ideas as to what I could do to resolve this?
15 > At the moment I have it just floating on screen.
16 > Thanks
17 > Paul