From: Peter Martin <pjmartin@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Can't mount cdrom?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:49:18
1 Well I've progressed a little farther.
2 I created the user acct., logged in, and 'su -' back to root.
3 I now tried to mount the second CD (which I purchased)
4 The mount command reports everything as I would expect then it made a
5 second report
6 "Mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdroms/cdrom0,
7 or too many mounted file systems."
8 I tried mounting the CD I had just used to build the system, and
9 received the same response.
10 I took the 'packages' cd over to my windoze system and it looks fine.
11 I must have beggared up the system configuration files that were diddled
12 earlier.
13
14 Any suggestions?
15