From: Peter Martin <pjmartin@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Can't mount cdrom?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:49:18
Well I've progressed a little farther.
I created the user acct., logged in, and 'su -' back to root.
I now tried to mount the second CD (which I purchased)
The mount command reports everything as I would expect then it made a
second report
"Mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdroms/cdrom0,
or too many mounted file systems."
I tried mounting the CD I had just used to build the system, and
received the same response.
I took the 'packages' cd over to my windoze system and it looks fine.
I must have beggared up the system configuration files that were diddled

Any suggestions?