From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] xorgconfig?
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:15:43
1 On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 10:51 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >> Did xorgconfig go away?
4 >>
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml gives a pretty up to date
6 > status. You might want to go with the flow (dbus,hal,udev) vice swimming
7 > upstream.
10 Thanks. Yeah, I've just installed hal and started down that path but
11 it isn't work. With hal coming out of xorg-server in the near future I
12 was trying to see if I could just get X working by hand. I'm very,
13 very, very frustrated with this new motherboard right now. After days
14 the machine isn't usable and I'm running out of energy.