From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] USB auto mounting
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:04:06
1 Using Windowmaker with Thunar as a file manager, with the volume manager
2 in place and that plugin is enabled.
3
4 For some reason Thunar is now not seeing any USB device when plugged
5 in. I am not sure when this stopped working.
6
7 My USB devices of keyboard, trackball, and webcam are working fine.
8 If I "lsusb" I can see the flash drive listed when inserted.
9
10 I have tried re-emerging various items hoping that it would bring it
11 back to life. Obviously no luck since I am posting.
12
13 Would anyone have any ideas on a possible cause and cure?
14
15 Thanks in advanced,
16 Sean