From: Jonas Pedersen <jonas@×××××.dk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Java memory management
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:54:38
1 Felipe Ribeiro wrote:
2 > When running Java on my gentoo amd64 box, 1gb of memory isn`t enough
3 > to run eclipse and tomcat, i get some OutOfMemory errors. Is there any
4 > known problem on memory management related to java and linux amd64?
5
6 Just to let you know. I also get this problem once in a while on AMD64
7 with eclipse and tomcat. The strange thing is that is only once in a
8 while it happens. I can use eclipse for days or weeks without problem.
9 The next day if keeps complaining about no memory.
10
11 If anyone have a solution I would also like to now.
14 Jonas Pedersen - jonas - at - chown.dk / http://chown.dk
15 Nyheder på dit windows skrivebord? http://rss.chown.dk
16 Keep track of you DVD's - http://movie.chown.dk
17 --