From: Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl@×××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Error when loading openoffice 3 writer
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:39:02
1 Paul Stear wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 > I have had this error for some time now and I thought I should try and resolve
4 > it, but I need help.
5 > This is the error message box on loading:-
6 >
7 > Error loading BASIC of document
8 > file :///opt/OpenOffice.org/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb/:
9 > General Error
10 > General input/output error
11 >
12 > Has anybody else seeing this message?
13 > Has anybody any thoughts on how to resolve this?
14 >
15 I've had this message (or a very similar one) forever with 2.x. I never
16 cared to get rid of it. I think I'll do a complete unmerge and clean out
17 all the configuration before upgrading to 3.0 and see if it goes away.
18
19 Sebastian