From: deface <deface@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ebuild HOWTO
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:59:17
1 Hey Mark,
2
3 Cool, your in Asheville. I used to live there; grew up there
4 actually. - as far as your ebuild's; take a look at the following sites.
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1
7 http://devmanual.gentoo.org/quickstart/index.html
8 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_an_Updated_Ebuild
9
10 once done with the actual ebuild,
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
13
14 I use layman, and create my own ebuilds for testing purposes in it.
15
16 hope this helps,
17
18 deface