From: Pascal BERTIN <pascal.bertin@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Whats using all my disc space?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:57:43
1 Robert Cernansky a écrit :
2 > On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:35:21 +0100 Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I need to find out the largest files on a disc. It's my home dir
5 >> which is 98% full, that's over 180GB used, normally its less than
6 >> half of this. I just can't find anything that is very large.
7 >
8 > Use gdmap (http://gdmap.sourceforge.net/). Unfortunately it is not in
9 > portage. The old 0.7.5 version is in sunrise overlay.
10 >
11 > Robert
15 Or if you use KDE swith to the "file size display" (not sure of the translation.
16
17 but if you prefer command line,
18 du --max-depth <X> |sort -n, replace <X> by a depth level should allow you to find where
19 space is used.