From: Kyle Liddell <kyle@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Weird X bug
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 05:46:19
1 Greetings all.
2
3 I've got this weird X bug: Sometimes X will have the numpad stuck on
4 mouse control mode (where numbers move the mouse, + is a left click,
5 etc...normally activated by holding down NumLock for 5secs), and I can
6 find no way to get it to go back to normal input. Holding down NumLock
7 doesn't fix it, and I can find no documentation about a way to poke X to
8 make it stop. I'm posting to this particular list because as far as I
9 can remember, this has only happened on this computer (amd64 +
10 nvidia...don't think I've ever had problems with 32bit CPUs). Has
11 anybody had this happen? Any clues at all?
12
13 Thanks,
14 Kyle Liddell
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list