From: "Nicolas MASSÉ" <nicolas27.masse@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] vsftpd
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:28:40
On Wednesday 05 April 2006 12:03, gigli@×××××××.se wrote:
> Hi > > I have an amd64 machine as a kind of home server. Before it was a p4, > but when the motherboard broke i bought an amd64. I reinstalled the > system and copied my old vsftpd.conf file, which before worked as a > charm. It's anonymous service only. Now when i try to connect i got > these messages:
I'm not sure but the last time I had a problem with vsftpd, I solved it by loading the capabilities module : # modprobe capability Again, I'm not sure but I hope it will help you. -- Nicolas MASSÉ Pour récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver --recv-keys 0x2A18C433 Key fingerprint: 6621 FC23 5DC7 54BA B952 316A 50B1 BC3F 2A18 C433

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] vsftpd "gigli@×××××××.se" <gigli@×××××××.se>