From: Jared Lindsay <cinder.sub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] best windowmanager
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:44:03
Well, I'll put in the obligatory reference for E17.  Yes, it isn't
alpha yet (though they are going to skip alpha anyways), but it runs
just fine for myself and many others.  You have to build it from CVS,
though, but there are ebuilds for that in portage (and some scripts
you can find to make it easy to update/backup/restore).  Check the
Gentoo Forums for some more info (under Desktop Environments).