From: Richard Freeman <rich0@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Thunderbird - firefox links not opening
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:35:18
On Mon, July 25, 2005 8:19 am, Michal Žeravík wrote:
> are you using mozilla-firefox or mozilla-firefox-bin? >
Sorry - I didn't reply that the problem was resolved. I don't have the exact versions handy, but the latest 1.0.6-r? ebuild on firefox fixes the issue. The problem was with the stub program /usr/bin/firefox(-bin). An environment variable was added to it and that fixes the problem. Some of the mozilla ebuilds were updated with the new stub (actually a reference to a new eclass that builds the stub). Thunderbird itself is fine - the patch is to firefox. You shouldn't have to touch mozilla-launcher except to the degree that it is a dependancy on the latest firefox ebuild (which emerge will handle for you). -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list