From: Clemente Aguiar <ca-lists@××××××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Wine menus
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:25:42
1 Ever since the upgrade of Gnome to 2.2.6 I have had a problem with the
2 Wine menus.
3
4 Actually the Wine menus are gone and the individual icons for the
5 windoze apps, such as Winamp, are now scatter under the menu "Others".
6
7 One interesting bit, is that if I delete the
8 $HOME/.config/menus/gnome-applications.menu file, I get the correct Wine
9 menu structure, but the moment I open the Menu Editor (alacarte), it
10 creates a new $HOME/.config/menus/gnome-applications.menu and the Wine
11 menu structure disappears and the icons all end up in the "Others"
12 category.
13
14 Does anybody else have this problem? Can anybody help me?
15
16 Clemente