From: "Vladimir G. Ivanovic" <vgivanovic@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Openoffice build error (#2 to keep them in line)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:08:19
1 On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 22:19 -0400, sean wrote:
2 > I was running 3.4.6 because I did not know any better.
3 > I have only been running Gentoo (amd64 or any other version) for a short
4 > time now on a regular basis and did not know any better.
5 >
6 > Still learning (slowly as time and problems arise) what I need to do to
7 > maintain the system.
8
9 Yes, we all live and learn. It's worth remembering that we all didn't
10 know this stuff at some point in our lives.
11
12 --- Vladimir
15 Vladimir G. Ivanovic <vgivanovic@×××××××.net>
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list