From: Pawel Kraszewski <Gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] [OOT] Apologies
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:04:09
1 Dnia środa, 1 listopada 2006 18:06, Daniel Iliev napisał:
2
3 > No, please, don't get me wrong. I don't feel criticized by you and that
4 > is not my "counter-strike" response. Actually I criticize me. If you
5 > find any bad personal note in that message, please, be sure that it is a
6 > negative side effect of my poor English.
7 >
8 > I really just wanted to point out that there is no reason not to use
9 > "make install" and that was my only intention. If there is any blame it
10 > is pointed to me because I forgot about the better solution proposed by
11 > you.
12 >
13 > I apologize if my email insulted you in anyway.
14
15 Apologies not necessary. I didn't feel insulted in ANY way. We could now
16 apologize each other making a very long (still, very pleasent) thread :)
17
18 So, if you don't feel insulted, and I don't either - we can close apologies
19 thread and only wish others were gentle to each other as we are.
22 Pawel Kraszewski
23 www.kraszewscy.net
26 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list