From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: initio seen, mt -f doesn't work
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:23:11
Steve Herber posted <Pine.LNX.4.64.0512121832230.5901@×××××.com>,
excerpted below,  on Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:36:05 -0800:

> Besides lspci and lsusb, I like lshw. > > sys-apps/lshw > > From the man page: > > lshw is a small tool to extract detailed information on the hardware > configuration of the machine. It can report exact memory configuration, > firmware version, mainboard configuration, CPU version and speed, cache > configuration, bus speed, etc. on DMI-capable x86 or IA-64 systems and > on some PowerPC machines (PowerMac G4 is known to work).
Hmm... That's a new one here. Thanks! -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list