From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Off-topic BOINC query
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:22:19
1 Sorry about this, but I seem to be in a Catch-22.
2
3 I've been running BOINC for a long time but now I want to remove all traces
4 of it from my system (which I've done) and all traces of me from their
5 system (which I can't do).
6
7 The BOINC Web page asks me to log in before I can ask this question on their
8 message boards, but when I try to do so it says it has no user with my
9 e-mail address, which is arrant nonsense. The BOINC Web site also has
10 several other design problems, one of which is that as far as I can see it
11 isn't possible to delete accounts.
12
13 Can anyone tell me how I can remove myself from BOINC and from all projects
14 I have run using it?
17 Rgds
18 Peter Humphrey
19 Linux Counter 5290, Aug 93