From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] [Slightly OT]KDE hot key?
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:03:57
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Probably not the right forum, but...
3
4 Is it just me, or is the -amd64 list turning into the -desktop list?
5 That list gets almost zero traffic and it seems like half the recent
6 discussion here would fit in very well there.
7
8 I'm not chasing anybody off - we're still low-traffic. However, maybe
9 quite a few people on this list might be interested in subscribing to
10 -desktop. It certainly won't flood your inbox in its present state.