From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Fingerprint Reader
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:47:23
1 Am Samstag 14 April 2007 15:24 schrieb Olivier Crête:
2 > Hi,
3 Hi
6 > > Has anybody got that working on amd64?
7 >
8 > I just got a x60s, which is a 32bit core duo. And the fingerprint reader
9 > seems to be working perfectly with thinkfinger 0.3. Even in gdm (its a
10 > pam module after all).
11
12 it works for me in the console sometimes, and i read about it working with
13 gdm, but not with kdm, thats my problem.
14
15 i just killed my whole system, obviously pam or something related got badly
16 hurt, system hangs after "setting console font"
17 ...
20 3rd Law of Computing:
21 Anything that can go wr
22 fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped