From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Compiz-Fusion and amd64
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:14:59
1 now they work quite well and with enemy territory: quake 4 they perform 20%
2 better than vista counterpart on a hd2900.
3 search www.phoronix.com for more details on ati hw and on linux hw and news
4 in general.
5 in the forums there are discussion threads on the current fglrx release and
6 on current oss releases.
7