From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Konsole title bar settings.
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:41:27
1 2008/8/22 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
2
3 > In KDE 3.5's Konsole the title bar at the top, when running an emerge would
4 > display the emerge command as well as where I was in the emerge (4 of 10 or
5 > whatever). How do I get that back in KDE4?
8 open the konsole window, go to settings, select change profile, go to the
9 "Tabs" tab, and insert:
10
11 %w
14 in the window format and
17 %h : %u : %w
20 in the remote window format. you can play with the various settings by
21 inserting or deleting stuff from the window title (you have 5 options from
22 which i only use the title set by the shell. this will show you the actual
23 command you're running in the highlighted shell and will output for example
24 the emerge foo when actually you're emerging the package foo.
27 dott. ing. beso