From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: MAKEOPTS values for Athlon 64 X2
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:59:22
1 "Harry Holt" <harryholt@×××××.com> posted
2 7c8072a00701181142y5c2193b4me4baf15fb1a0b534@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:42:13 -0500:
4
5 > shouldn't this discussion go off-line? or at least into another topic
6 > such as 'rants on the openness of software'. I think it has strayed a bit
7 > from 'MAKEOPTS values'.
8
9 Thanks. I thought about the same, but it's difficult to resist that one
10 more reply, when you're in the middle of the debate. =8^) Still, I think
11 both sides have made their points and no further movement is likely at
12 this point, so it's time to move on in any case.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list