From: Simon Strandman <simon.strandman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Compiling mozilla/firefox with -O2
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:13:22
1 David Edge skrev:
2
3 > Simon Strandman wrote:
4
5 > Not sure about this - I have built both Mozilla and Firefox with both
6 > O1 and O2, and get a problem. At seemingly random intervals, on no
7 > site in particular, when drawing a new page, I get rubbish on the
8 > screen - both inside the browser window and in other windows and on
9 > the root window - I have to shut down and restart X to have a usable
10 > system again.
11
12 Does it make a difference if you compile it with -O1 or -O2? It sounds
13 more like a X problem to me. You aren't running with composite on perhaps?
16 Simon Strandman <simon.strandman@×××××.com>
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list