From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] my amd64 system is not recognised at linux-*-64
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:00:25
1 Hello There,
2
3 I asked about this on #gentoo-amd64, but I ll be quite busy and I might miss
4 the answer.
5
6 So
7
8 I have a problem with qt-creator installation on amd64
9
10 Take a look on this code
11
12 linux-*-64 {
13 IDE_LIBRARY_BASENAME = lib64
14 } else {
15 IDE_LIBRARY_BASENAME = lib
16 }
17
18 According to this, when the system is amd64, libraries should be installed
19 under lib64/ directory, else they will be installed on lib/ directory.
20
21 The thing is that on my amd64 system, they install on lib/ directory. Do you
22 have any ideas why it fails to pick the right directory?
23
24 My features are
25
26 Eternity ~ # portageq envvar FEATURES
27 buildpkg ccache distlocks fixpackages metadata-transfer parallel-fetch
28 preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-orphans userfetch
31 I tried to add multilib on FEATURES but it didnt solve this issue
32
33 Thanks :)
34 --
35 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)