From: Brian Litzinger <brian@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Udev FUSE rules on boot
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 01:34:46
1 On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 06:04:04PM -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > I unmasked and built the .23 kernel last week sometime and everything
3 > has been working great. However, I noticed over the weekend something
4 > bombing right around udev startup with the
5 > /etc/udev/rules.d/40-fuse.rules being invalid (or something similar). I
6 > can't seem to find the log that shows the error message (it wasn't in
7 > dmesg) but is anyone else seeing this? Is it safe to pull that rule
8 > out? What do I need to do to fix it?
9 >
10 > Really, it's not a problem because everything works, and having fuse
11 > built into the kernel is a godsend for me since I use sshfs a lot.
12
13 I have had that error for months.
14
15 No idea what it means and it seems harmless.
18 Brian Litzinger
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list