From: Iain McKee <mckee.iain@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] hardcore newbie
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:41:20
1 Oh sorry, I have a Maxtor 200 GB SATA drive. Pehaps that will be the
2 issue. yeah, I don't like partition magic one bit...i used a linux one
3 with yellow dog, pretty common but I cant remember the name; anyway,
4 it was super easy.
5
6 It's funny because I have also had a dualboot on mac before and
7 setting that up with mac software was amazingly easy.
8
9 Anyhoo, please let me know if you need any other info and thanks for the help.