From: Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina.rakotomandimby@××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] inclusion of mount (linux-utils)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:16:47
1 Hi,
2 I was just installing gentoo 2006 on my amd64, and when rebooting,
3 "mount" was not found.
4 Searching through the web (from france, on google), the only mention of
5 it is on linuxfr.org (http://linuxfr.org/forums/35/10914.html).
6 May be I misused the system?
7 I followed the x86 quick install guide, but just replaced the right
8 things with amd64.
9 I dont understand why such a usefull utility as "mount" is not default,
10 and is not mentionned not to be installed by default on the guide...
11 Then, I have the useradd utility, but not the groupadd one.
12 I guess it is also in another ebuild, which one please?
13
14 PS: should have I enabled "~amd64"?
17 A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
18 Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.
19 http://www.cps-project.org for downloads & documentation.
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list