From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Still unable to unmask KDE4.1.2
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:31:59
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Richard Freeman wrote:
6 > I was under the impression, especially based on the documentation, that
7 > the latest version of portage and associated tools supported that. I'm
8 > using portage 2.1.4.5 and based on what I've read, this should be fine.
13 You know, that might actually be my problem, somehow portage got
14 downgraded here to 2.1.4.5 instead of 2.2.0_rc11 that I KNOW was on
15 their before.
16
17 So, I'm throwing 2.2.0_rc13 on here and we'll see how it goes from there.
22 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
23 quadraturae circuli
24
25 Mark Haney
26 Sr. Systems Administrator
27 ERC Broadband
28 (828) 350-2415
29
30 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support