From: brigante <brigante00@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] I switching on gtk-1.x themes
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:44:01
1 hi all Gentooist...
2
3 i want to know if this question have a little chance of solution :
4
5 I have installed gtk-theme-switch-1.0.1-r2 , for switching between
6 themes gtk-1.x ,
7 i use only fluxbox on X , without any DM.
8 and i use theme gtk-1 only for the filemanager-gentoo , but the result
9 was different, because it seems that the system can not find the correct
10 configuration.
11
12 on fluxbuntu , the result is in this screenshot:
13
14 -----> http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqjGkOr
15
16 but in my GentooBox~amd64, the result is this:
17
18 -----> http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVl2R79
19
20 this is the results of switching with the same theme , this:
21
22 -----> http://themes.freshmeat.net/screenshots/33251/
25 i've tryed all switching before and afther than i've emerged "all"
26 engines , one at time...
27
28 ...now , i know that this is a superficial question , but if anyone
29 knows a "possible" , (i know that the gtk-1.x is to old...) , solution ,
30 for me is fantastic don't renunce to gentoo-filemanager on my GentooBox. :)
31
32 if is usefull this is my emerge --info:
33
34 -----> http://rafb.net/p/ZcVeSy50.html
35
36 many thanks to everyone and in every case.
37
38 brigante~