From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Replacement for Thunderbird.
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:52:11
1 Well, I'm sitting here reading about the lack of thunderbird devel over
2 the next year or two until the new Mozilla project (or whatever you wish
3 to call it) gets rolling and I'm wondering, what is a good replacement
4 for Tbird, specifically for KDE.
5
6 I use Evolution when I'm in GNOME at home, but I've really disliked it's
7 direction recently. KMail works off and on, but might be suitable. But
8 are there any others out there not built with gtk+ so I don't have to
9 compile all that just for one app?
12 Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
15 Mark Haney
16 Sr. Systems Administrator
17 ERC Broadband
18 (828) 350-2415
19
20 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list