From: Jakob <jak.gentoo@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Nicolas Merline has invited you to open a Google mail account
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:55:11
1 On 1/14/07, Nicolas Merline <vsworld2k12@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
3 > an invitation to create an account.
4 >
5 > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
6 >
7 > Nicolas Merline has invited you to open a free Gmail account.
8 >
9 > To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
10 > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-f7be1db3cb-8ace63d3ac-993c0932ab
11 >
12 > Once you create your account, Nicolas Merline will be notified with
13 > your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!
14 >
15 > If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail
16 > service that offers:
17 >
18 > - Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
19 > - Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
20 > - Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
21 > "conversations"
22 > - Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
23 > - No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that are
24 > relevant to the content of your messages
25 >
26 > To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
27 > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html
28 >
29 > And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
30 > out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/
31 >
32 > We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for your
33 > comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
34 > do. And, it's only going to get better.
35 >
36 > Thanks,
37 >
38 > The Gmail Team
39 >
40 > (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
41 > into the address bar of your browser).
42 > --
43 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
46 thanks but I already use gmail. ;-)
47 --