From: "Bráulio Oliveira" <brauliobo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] About gcc 4.1.1
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:04:52
1 Hello all,
2
3 I'm using gentoo 2006 amd64 for about 3 weeks and enjoying it a lot... I've
4 made a lot of unmaks, one of them was Gcc 4.1.1. I compiled everything
5 (emerge -e world), and, in my opinion, the system seems stable. This is my
6 make.conf file:
7
8 # These settings were set by the catalyst build script that automatically
9 built this stage
10 # Please consult /etc/make.conf.example for a more detailed example
11 GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.osuosl.org
12 http://www.las.ic.unicamp.br/pub/gentoo"
13 #GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://www.las.ic.unicamp.br/pub/gentoo
14 http://gentoo.osuosl.org"
15
16 CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
17 CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -mtune=athlon64 -march=athlon64 -mmmx -msse -msse2
18 -m3dnow"
19 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
20
21 FEATURES="ccache"
22 CCACHE_SIZE="100M"
23
24 USE="-debug -imlib -gtk -gnome -xmms -fortran -oss -ipv6 nsplugin sqlite
25 unicode ifp gphoto2 visualization aotuv vorbis mad xine ogg xvid theora a52
26 aac dvdread ffmpeg musicbrainz css vcd mp3 mpeg xml alsa flac mysql usb acl
27 symlink bzip2 threads logitech-mouse sensord lm_sensors samba X xcomposite
28 xinerama Xaw3d truetype opengl tiff pdf hal qt kde rdesktop slp dvd dvdr
29 cdr"
30 LINGUAS="en en_US pt_BR"
31 VIDEO_CARDS="nv"
32
33 The purpose of this email is to report that gcc 4.1.1 is stable on my amd64
34 system in hope this could help
35
36 Best regards,
37 Bráulio