From: Unknown <list-catcher@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: givemesugarr@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Compaq Presario V6420US
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:32:02
1 On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:27:48 +0100
2 Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > what bmc board do you have? try a lspci and tell us what board you
5 > have. some bcm boards do work fine with their native linux driver.
6
7 On the back of the chip: BCM4311KFBG
8
9 lspci -nn:
10
11 03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation Unknown device
12 4311 [14e4:4311] (rev 02)