From: Daiajo Tibdixious <daiajo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64 <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] simulating apt-get on gentoo
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 00:10:07
1 I have that for the (now) old java client/launcher. Jagex released a
2 new client/launcher called NXT which doesn't have that yet.
3 If I can get the files I'll have a go at writing an ebuild (and other
4 stuff) and try to get them to make a
5 gentoo package.
6 Tempted to put Ubuntu on my old comp, install it there to work out the
7 files & locations.
8