From: El TuZa <eltuza@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Problem loading modules dependencies
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:26:57
1 Hi guys, I'm having a problem during initialization. It happens that
2 50% of the time that I boot my desktop, when "Calculating module
3 dependencies" says "Failed to load modules dependencies" (with the
4 corresponding red exclamation marks) and when it gets to the loggin
5 message it never loads kdm, and once I log via console I can't load
6 kdm either.
7 That's very annoying because the only way I can find now is to reboot
8 and see if now it loads modules dependencies (usually the second time
9 works fine).
10 Did anybody have that kind of problem? What could I do?
11 Thanks,
12 Tuza
13
14 ps. I'm running gentoo 2005.1 on athlon64 3200+ nvidia chipsets
18 Fui a hacer el ITV y me dieron la oblea. Junto a ella un paquete de
19 Operas y un CD de Pavarotti. Todo encaja a la perfección. Todo, menos
20 la marcha atrás.
23 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list