From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE4 desktop effects
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:48:13
1 Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/8/20 Fernando Boaglio <boaglio@×××××.com>
3
4 >>>
5 > they need to be enabled from the system settings under the desktop option.
9 I know. But I can't click that option. It won't let me. I only
10 noticed this after I opened SuperKaramba to load my favorite system
11 monitor and it warned me transparency wouldn't be enabled because
12 desktop effects weren't on. So I went to enable them and the checkbox is
13 greyed out.
16 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
19 Mark Haney
20 Sr. Systems Administrator
21 ERC Broadband
22 (828) 350-2415
23
24 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support