From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: 2.6.16 and CIFS ACls
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:53:19
Mark Haney posted <442AD8D0.9050007@××××××××××××.org>, excerpted below,
on Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:58:24 -0500:

> Does anyone have any URLs pointing to good docs on how the .16 CIFS ACL > support works? Apparently on the upgrade, I'm no completely unable to > open any files on the CIFS mounts I use.
Either I read an earlier comment of yours about that, or I read one from someone else. If you didn't post one earlier, that means you have at least that level of confirmation, tho where it was I saw it I don't recall. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list