From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Xorg 7
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:45:42
1 Ok, so I'm sure I've asked this before, but here goes. I just reinstalled
2 Gentoo from a livecd, right. First, it doesn't have kernel sources or dhcpcd
3 installed (had to download dhcpcd and plain linux kernel sources and
4 manually compile), but for some reason Xserver has decided that it can't
5 find any of it's modules. In the log I get (EE) Failed to load module
6 "<module>", where module is mouse, kbd, and radeon. I had this problem a
7 while ago, and I think I just reemerged xorg-x11, but I'm not sure. Any
8 thoughts?
9
10 -Peter