From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] firefox vs firefox-bin restored on kde session
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:50:00
1 close it before shuting down.... and shut down from the close session of kde
2 and not from konsole with init 0 or shutdown.
3 in that way you'll see that it won't restart again.
4 if you mean that it starts the wrong version when clicking on the firefox
5 link, set the link to firefox from firefox-bin.
6