From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] QT 4.4.1 update -- SOLVED
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:59:46
1 2008/9/15 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > Mark Haney wrote:
5 >> Yeah, I didn't realize the keywords file had been changed so I had to redo
6 >> all of those to get it, but now it's working and I'm emerging it as we
7 >> speak.
11 > Well, I got kde-libs and qt-webkit emerged, but the update of plasma dies on
12 > strigi-9999 with this:
13 >
14 > * repository: svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/strigi
15 > svn: error while loading shared libraries: libneon.so.26: cannot open shared
16 > object file: No such file or directory
17 > *
18 >
19 > Do I need to emerge neon again to fix this? Or is this just a symptom of
20 > something else?
24 equery b libneon.so.26
25
26 emerge <equery output>