From: "Kevin N. Carpenter" <kevinc@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Mod_php 4.4.0-R3 build error
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:10:13
1 Hi all -
2
3 First post to this list, so please forgive if this isn't appropriate.
4
5 I'm trying to port my primary web/mail server from an old dual-P3 to a
6 new AMD-64 3000. The effort is going well, up until my mod_php emerge.
7 That is dying with a "C compiler cannot create executables" error. My
8 config.log is attached. Here is my /etc/make.conf:
9
10 # These settings were set by the catalyst build script that
11 automatically built this stage
12 # Please consult /etc/make.conf.example for a more detailed example
13 CFLAGS="-march=athlon64 -o2 -pipe"
14 CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
15 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
16 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
17 USE="-gtk -gnome -kde -alsa -X apache2 -cups dvd dvdr -ssl clearpasswd
18 mysql imap"
19
20 Any suggestions most welcome, including better make.conf CFLAGS.
21
22 Kevin

config_log.txt text/plain