From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 03:05:28
1 Barry Schwartz posted on Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:54:58 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > Konsole for 4 seems to need a bit more work,
4
5 What issues are you seeing? That's /one/ major kde thing I use that I
6 had /no/ problems with the 4.x version on, at least since 4.2.4. I don't
7 believe I ran it enough before that to really know, since kde4 as a whole
8 simply wasn't working well enough to do more than play with it, and
9 konsole is primarily a work tool. =:^)
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman