From: Edward Killips <camber@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] AMD64 linking issues.
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:32:10
1 I have the com_err package installed and I tried revdep-rebuild. I
2 still had libcom_err.so.3 errors. The only way I found to fix the
3 errors was to force the kerberos package to build libcom_err. The
4 library supplied by the com_err package not being recognized bye the
5 packages that require libcom_err.so.3.
6
7 Ed
8 On Jul 15, 2005, at 1:10 PM, Olivier Crete wrote
9