From: Steve Herber <herber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] What's up with portage?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:09:20
1 As a specific example, the vim-spell package I use, not amd64 specific,
2 no longer exists. It has been replaced by vim-spell-en and others but
3 they are hard masked because they require a newer vim. I had seen notes
4 somewhere that the vim-spell package was slated for removal. What
5 packages had you noticed?
6
7 Steve Herber herber@×××××.com work: 206-221-7262
8 Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services home: 425-454-2399
9