From: Steve Herber <herber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] What's up with portage?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:09:20
As a specific example, the vim-spell package I use, not amd64 specific,
no longer exists.  It has been replaced by vim-spell-en and others but
they are hard masked because they require a newer vim.  I had seen notes
somewhere that the vim-spell package was slated for removal.  What
packages had you noticed?

Steve Herber	herber@×××××.com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399